UCLA Students - Finance An URB-E!
URB-Es are a huge benefit to your daily commute, but finding the funds can sometimes be a little daunting. We understand that you can’t always pay for any new commuting device out of pocket, so that’s why we've partnered with a few credit options.
We are proud to be partnered with UNIVERSITY CREDIT UNION. UCLA's on-campus credit union.
How to finance your URB-E with the University Credit Union at UCLA
- No application fees
- Minimum credit limit is $1,000
- Special promo rates as low as 5.99% APR for the first 12 months
1. Contact URB-E at (626) 460-8113 to find the model and the loan amount needed
2. Apply online for fast approval - USE CODE: URB-E
3. eSign loan documents
4. Pick up your new URB-E at our Pasadena location or have it shipped directly to you!
What you need to apply
- Social Security
- Date of Birth
- Home address information
- Gross monthly income
- Length of employment
Students: No source of income or employment? You can apply with a co-borrower, such as a family member!
URB-E is a proud partner of: