Why Finance a Scooter from URB-E?You can own an URB-E for as low as a pack of gum a day when financing with no money down. Don't chew gum? Then that's a coffee a day. Or the cost of parking. There are three financing plans available with approved credit:
- 12 month plan with 0% interest with regular monthly payments
- 24 month plan at 9.99% APR
- 36 month plan at 9.99% APR
Price of an URB-E vs. Price of a carThe cost of financing a scooter with URB-E is extremely cheap, especially when these statistics come into play:
- The average cost of gas a month is about $250
- Average cost of owning a car is $8,698 a year
- Average cost of monthly parking is $155, and in major cities, this number skyrockets to over $400 a month
- People spend on average 42 hours in traffic (and over 60 hours in major cities)
- Average cost of driving a mile is 59 cents per mile
Price of an URB-E vs. Price of coffee
- URB-E Black Label with 12 month plan equates to a Starbucks latte a day
- URB-E City Edition using the 24 month plan equals a Coffee Bean large iced coffee a day
- URB-E Original Edition using the 36 month plan is the same as a medium cup of hot coffee a day from Peet's
- Basically, skip the coffee. You'll have enough energy for the day after a few seconds on your URB-E.
Financing is easy as pieCheck out the easy steps below to find out if you’re qualified! The application is risk free and takes fewer than 5 minutes to fill out.
- Visit www.urb-e.com/financing and click on "Apply For Financing Now"
- Click Apply Now and fill out the application (takes less than 5 minutes!)
- Submit your URB-E Wells Fargo credit application and you’ll find out if you’re approved!
- Once approved, visit our financing shop page and customize your cart with the URB-E and accessories of your choice
- During checkout, select “URB-E Credit Card” as your Payment Method Selection and update your order
- Select a financing plan
- Fill out your Wells Fargo card number at the bottom of the page
- Submit payment — and you’re all set! Congrats!