How fast can you get across campus?!
- USC Village to Parkside — 01:48
- School of Cinematic Arts to Marshall — 02:09
- Leavey Library to Viterbi — 02:19
- McCarthy Quad to the Coliseum — 02:28
- Greek Row to Tutor Campus Center — 03:00
3 ways to get your parents to buy you an URB-ESo, here’s the 3 ways you pitch it to your parents:
- By saving over an hour EACH DAY with an URB-E, you will have more time to study, more time for exploring your city, more time to start that business you’ve been dreaming up…
- Student parking costs thousands of dollars! Not to mention the amount spent on gas, parking, registration, etc… why waste money on having a car you don’t want to use in LA traffic and get something that can actually get you around campus and LA quickly?
- The URB-E is built to last. URB-E is designed and built in Pasadena California by hand out of carbon fiber and aircraft aluminum. Engineered by a former Lead Porsche Engineer, URB-E is the highest quality foldable electric vehicle in existence. Super lightweight. Super portable. Super powerful. You’re going to be using this to get to your first job in the city after you graduate!